WATERCOLOUR PAINT Classroom Timetable Pack
Using a visual timetable is the perfect way to establish routine, settling anxiety, building speech and language in any classroom. Create your own simple classroom schedule with these watercolor designs.
Recommended by occupational therapists, special needs specialists, speech therapists and behavior management coaches, a visual timetable is a must have item for any classroom.
This easy to edit PowerPoint file contains four different sets of watercolor paint timetable cards to help you create your own visual timetable in setting. Easy editing instructions included.
Here's what's included -
- 9 different coloured timetable cards with painted brushstroke shape + editable text boxes - 3 per A4 page
- 9 different coloured timetable cards with footer of watercolour paint + editable text - 3 per A4 page
- 16 pages of timetable cards with watercolour paint dot + black+white clip art images + editable text - 3 per A4 page
- 16 pages of timetable cards with watercolour paint shapes/arrow + black+white clip art images + editable text - 3 per A4 page
- editable clockface cards with both analogue + digital time displayed - 5 per A4 page
- timetable /class schedule header signs - 3 per A4 page
To use -
You will need to have an up to date version of Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit this resource. Decide on your labels, CHOOSE YOUR OWN FONT and simply type in your text then PRINT. Fonts are not guaranteed and are for demonstration purposes only.
Made to match our WATERCOLOUR PAINT Classroom Labels + Signs Pack.