Learning To Tell Time - Hour and Half Hour Time Pack
With over 70 pages of different resources perfect for introducing the concept of time to young children, this pack concentrates on telling time to the hour and half hour.
Aligned to Australian Curriculum outcomes, this Telling Time unit includes printables suitable for whole class instruction, Mental Maths routines, puzzles, games, worksheets, clip cards and other resources for individual and small group math center activities.
Here's what's included -
- Hour and half hour cards with both analogue and digital times for classroom display
- Make a clock face worksheet - A4 page
- Draw a clock face worksheet - A4 page
- Clock face 3-part cards with analogue, digital and written time for all hour and half hour times (posters or puzzles) - 2 per A4 page
- Clock face numbers (hour only - color + B+W) - 6 per A4 page
- Before + After Sorting Activity (mats, cards + instructions)
- My Morning sequencing task
- Clock face + time cards (hour + half hour time sets for matching) - 8 per A4 page
- Make the Time Mats + time cards
- Match the Time worksheet (hour only plus hour and half hour) - A4 page
- Draw the clocks worksheet (hour only plus hour and half hour) - A4 page
- Make The Time Dice Game - A4 page
- What's The Time activity - A4 page
- Hour and Half Hour Clip Cards - 4 per A4 page
Teaching suggestions are included for each resource.
Initial and final assessment tasks also included.
Looking for more time resources? Check out out Telling Time Expansion Pack! Perfect for children learning to tell time to the quarter hour.
To use -
You will need to have an up to date version of an PDF Reader like Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this resource.
Please note - prices are in US dollars