Digraph Activities Pack - CH SH TH
Hands-on activities that focus on the consonant digraphs - /ch/ /sh/ and /th/.
Perfect for introducing those tricky digraphs! Over 50 pages of ready to print activities for your literacy centers or morning work to review identifying and differentiating between the sounds. Beginning and end sounds included in activities.
Here's what's included -
- printable mini books (black+white or color) to introduce and focus on each consonant digraph (CH/SH/TH) (2 versions - beginning sound or beginning/end sound) - 1 per A4 page
- 85+ digraph clip cards for children to match the correct sound to - 4 per A4 page
- sorting mats (3 versions - blank, picture only + word only) - 1 per A4 page
- picture + word sorting cards for each digraph - 14 per A4 page
- picture only + word only sorting cards for each digraph - 8 of each type per A4 page
- cut and paste sorting assessment task to check children can differentiate between the three different digraphs - A4 page
*** Please note this product was completely remade and updated in April 2019 ***
To use -
You will need to have an up to date version of an PDF Reader like Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this resource.
Please note - prices are in US dollars