Book Tasting Pack
Looking for a way to excite your students about reading? Why not host a book tasting event in your classroom!
Holding a book tasting is a fantastic way to introduce children to a range of new books and different genres, to help build reading stamina and remind children that reading is fun and help them develop a lifelong love of reading.
Hold your book tasting to celebrate annual events like Book Week (Australia) or create a special evening event so families can attend!
Hosting a book tasting event is a fun, creative way for you and your students to celebrate great books!
Here's what's included -
- book tasting teaching instructions
- book tasting editable invites - 6 per A4 page
- book tasting book review tri-fold forms (2 forms US/UK spelling) - 1 per A4 page
- book tasting editable table tent signs - PowerPoint
- book tasting editable introduction - PowerPoint
- book tasting placemats (7 different colors) - 1 per A4 page
- book tasting suggested book list - Google Sheet
To use -
You will need to have an up to date version of both Adobe Reader and Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open this resource. Editable resources are PowerPoint files.
Please note - prices are US dollars