Learning To Tell Time - Quarter To/Quarter Past Expansion Pack
With more than 50 pages of different resources perfect for introducing the concept of time to young children, this pack concentrates on quarter to and quarter past time while also consolidating children's time telling to the hour and half hour.
Aligned to Australian Curriculum outcomes, this Telling Time expansion pack is designed for use with our Learning To Tell Time Pack and includes printables suitable for whole class instruction, time telling posters, puzzles, worksheets, clip cards and other resources for individual and small group math center activities.
Here's what's included -
- Quarter past the hour and quarter to the hour cards with both analogue and digital times for classroom display
- Clock face 3-part cards with analogue, digital and written time for all quarter past + quarter to times (posters or puzzles) - 2 per A4 page
- Make The Time mat - easy prep mat for practicing making the different representations of time - A4 page
- Telling Time Poster set - how to use the hour hand to tell time - A4 page
- Make the Time Mats + time cards
- Clock face + time cards (quarter past + quarter to sets for matching) - 8 per A4 page
- Make the Time worksheets - A4 page
- Match the Time worksheets (hour time plus hour and half hour, quarter past + quarter to) - A4 page
- Draw the clocks worksheet (using hour hand + using minute hand) - A4 page
- What's The Time activity (quarter past + quarter to time) - A4 page
- Quarter To + Quarter Past Clip Cards - 4 per A4 page
Teaching suggestions are included for each resource.
Assessment tasks also included.
Looking for more time resources? Check out out Telling Time Pack!
To use -
You will need to have an up to date version of a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this resource.
Please note - prices are in US dollars