Tell Me A Story Writing Center
Help develop strong oral and written storytelling skills in your classroom with the help of this useful writing center!
Designed with early writers in mind, use just the three type of picture cards (where? who? what?) as visual support to prompt rich oral storytelling or combine their use with our helpful templates and writing sheets to capture their narratives as they begin writing.
Here's what's included -
- 45 different setting cards (where) - picture + text 6 per A4 page
- 63 different character cards (who) - picture + text 6 per A4 page
- 54 different event cards (what) - picture + text 6 per A4 page
- 'Tell Me A Story' mats (colored boxes only) - 4 versions A4 page
- 'Tell Me A Story' mat (colored boxes and writing space) - 4 versions A4 page
- 'Tell Me A Story' writing page with space for illustration plus checklist for editing
To use -
You will need to have an up to date version of an PDF Reader like Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this resource.
Please note - prices are in US dollars